FEEL THE SURGE WITH COENZYMEQ10
Naturally produced in the body, CoQ10 is a fundamental component in generating energy for your body. Reap the amazing benefts of CoQ10 today!
CoQ10 level depletes as you age, and statins consumption speeds up its depletion rate by 40%!
Start powering up your body and life with CoQ10!
Higher levels of CoQ10 produces more energy in your cells and in turn powers your body efficiently. Take on the day with vitality and confidence!1
Coenzyme Q10 is highly concentrated in the heart. It helps power up energy production in the heart, enabling better blood circulation, and is known to be taken by individuals who are on statins medication.2,3
CoQ10 boosts energy levels and provides antioxidant protection to both sperm and ovum. A healthy CoQ10 level helps encourage healthy sperm count and increase sperm movement4 while improving ovum’s quality in the female.5
2 MORE BENEFITS OF COQ10!
CoQ10 is also found in the outer surface of skin and protects it from harmful UV rays, providing energy for cell repair for more radiant, firmer skin. Say hello to a younger you!6
Providing energy and antioxidant protection to the brain, CoQ10 is found to be helpful in reducing plaque formation, the major cause of Alzheimer’s Disease. CoQ10 is known to support healthy brain cells, enhancing focus, memory and brain clarity.7
1. Alexandra F., Simone O., Petra N., Thomas M., Matthias L., Gerald R., Frank D., Coenzyme Q Status as a Determinant of Muscular Strength in Two Independent Cohorts, https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0167124
2. Folkers-K. Langsjoen-P. Langsjoen-P-H. Therapy with coenzyme Q10 of patients in heart failure who are eligible or ineligible for a transplant. Biochem- Biophys-Res-Commun. 1992 Jan 15. 182(1). P 247-53.
3. Peter H. Langsjoen, M.D., F.A.c.c. The clinical use of HMG CoA-reductase inhibitors (statins) and the associated depletion of the essential co-factor coenzyme Qlo; a review of pertinent human and animal data.
4. Sedigheh A., Reihane B., Akram G., Azadeh N., Antioxidant supplements and semen parameters: An evidence based review Int J Reprod Biomed (Yazd). 2016 Dec;14(12): 729–736.
5. Safarinejad M.R., Safarinejad S., Shafei N., Safarinejad S., Eﬀects of the reduced form of coenzyme Q 10 (ubiquinol) on semen parameters in men with idiopathic infertility: a double-blind, placebo controlled, randomized study. J Urol. 2012;188:526–531.
6. Knott, A., Achterberg, V., Smuda, C., Mielke, H., Sperling, G., et al. (2015) Topical treatment with coenzyme Q10-containing formulas improves skin’s Q10 level and provides antioxidative eﬀects. BioFactors 41, 383–390.
7. Magali Dumont, Khatuna Kipiani, Fangmin Yu, Elizabeth Wille, Maya Katz, Noel Y. Calingasan, Gunnar K. Gouras, Michael T. Lin, and M. Flint Beal, Coenzyme Q10 Decreases Amyloid Pathology and Improves Behavior in a Transgenic Mouse Model of Alzheimer’s Disease, J Alzheimers Dis. 2011; 27(1): 211–223