Keep Your Defense Strong and Alert
A poor immune system will result in easy attack of pathogens including viruses, bacteria and parasites. Safeguard your health from the inside out, with these essential nutrients!
Enjoy These and More with a Stronger Immune System
Stronger body to ward off infections
Shorter recovery time
to infection and diseases
Less repeated infection
- A type of protein naturally produced in the body’s immune system in response to an infection such as viruses, bacteria and parasites.
- Can be boosted with interferon boosting plant extracts made from safflower flower, plantago seeds, Japanese honeysuckle and pumpkin seeds.
- Rapidly activate immune system’s defenses.
- Boosts the immune system response so the immune cells can attack the pathogen and strengthen cell defense.
- Acts as the “muscle” of immune system.
- Increases the activity of searching, trapping and destroying foreign substances that enter the body.
- Contains allicin, a major antibacterial component that helps stimulate the body’s immune system by promoting the activity of white blood cells.
- It is also packed with nutrients such as vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin C, iron and phosphorus.
- Contains carotenoids that give plants, fruits and vegetables its vibrant colour.
- Carotenoids possess strong antioxidant properties.
- Enhance immune system by:
- Protecting white blood cells from oxidative stress and inflammation.
- Increasing defense by enhancing the capacity to detect and destroy unhealthy cells.
Practice Good Hygiene for Better Health!
Wash hands frequently with soap or alcohol-based hand rub.
Cough into tissue and throw it away. If there’s no
tissue, cough into your elbow.
Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unclean hands.
Avoid close contact with people suffering from a fever and cough.
If you have a cough or runny nose, wear a mask in public space.
If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical help immediately.