Mothers Deserve the Best!
Mothers don’t only deserve something good – they deserve the very best as they do so much for everyone else but themselves. Show your mom, yourself or the mother of your child appreciation and love for all the things they have done with these amazing nutrients.
Always Beautiful with Collagen
Collagen is a protein found abundantly in skin, bones, muscles, blood vessels, digestive system and tendons. It works as a glue that hold other components in our body together to maintain skin strength and elasticity.
- Enhancing skin elasticity for firmer and supple skin.
- Maintain skin hydration to minimise the appearance of wrinkles.
- Tightens pores and improves skin softness and smoothness.
- Supports skin structure.
- Helps lift saggy skin for firmer and healthier-looking body shape.
Happy Mom, Happy Home with B Vitamins
B vitamins contribute to optimal brain health and have a direct effect on your mood by impacting energy production and synthesis of neurochemicals and signalling molecules between the brain and body. When your energy levels are up, your mood is lifted too!
- Convert food into energy efficiently and effectively for sustainable energy production.
- Alleviate stress and improve mood.
- Enhance memory and support healthy cognitive performance.
- Encourage proper bodily functions.
- Boost metabolism.
We Love You! with Coenzyme Q10!
Coenzyme Q10 is mostly found in organs which use the most energy, especially the heart. Without it, your heart’s functions decline and may lead to heart failure as it can’t pump blood as efficiently as it should.
- Regain heart health by enhancing energy production.
- Improve contractability of heart muscles.
- Protect blood vessels from damage due to oxidised cholesterol molecules.
- Reduce arterial buildup improving overall blood circulation.
- Improve blood volume pumped by the heart in every beat, providing enough energy to the heart, optimising its pumping ability.
Are You on Statins? You Need CoQ10!
Statins lower coenzyme Q10 levels as much as 40% so it’s vital to replenish this nutrient via food or supplement.