Nutritional Synergy For Better Health
Get a great start with nutrients that work best together for a healthier you!
Basic Building Blocks
Protein is essential for good health, providing the building blocks of the body, from bone, muscle, skin, nails to hair.
- Provides 14g of Low Glycemic Index protein.
- PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) score of 1.0 – highest value of protein digestibility and highest protein quality.
- Contains 9 essential amino acids.
- Rich in calcium.
- Cholesterol free.
- Soy protein helps to reduce cholesterol*.
*Amount of soy protein recommended to give the
lowering effect on the blood cholesterol is 25g per day.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can strengthen your body’s natural defences. It also promotes collagen production, which has the potential to reduce fine lines, improve skin firmness and brighten skin.
- Derived from corn extract, suitable for sensitive stomachs.
- Sustained release system delivers 500mg vitamin C over five hours to improve utilisation and reduce waste of vitamin C. This is equivalent to one-and-a-half oranges every hour for five hours.
- Added with 120mg citrus bioflavonoids that acts synergistically with vitamin C, enhancing its effect.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Fish and flaxseed oils are great sources of Omega-3 fatty acids – EPA, DHA and ALA – healthy fats we need to stay healthy.
- Concentrated fish oil.
- High in DHA and EPA. 1 serving = 999 mg Omega-3, 546 mg EPA and
360 mg DHA.
- Triple Molecular Distillation.
- Certified by Friends of the Sea for sustainable fish supply.
Fill Nutritional B-Vitamin Gaps!
A healthy balance of all eight B Vitamins – thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folate (B9) and cobalamin (B12) – to fortify your body.
Get More Than Just Calcium
An essential mineral for bone health, calcium also helps with nerve signal transmission, maintaining healthy blood pressure, muscle contraction and relaxation.
- Calcium – Building blocks for bones.
- Magnesium – Helps incorporate calcium into bones.
- Boron – Aids in bone metabolism.
- Vitamin D – Stimulates calcium absorption.
- Copper, Zinc and Manganese – Activate enzymes that help build bone mass.
*These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.