Recharge Your Energy
Becoming a new mom can be exhausting as you care for your newborn, managing your family and work, and prioritising your well-being. Shaklee Mama solutions are here to support you on this incredible journey of motherhood.
MANAGE POST-PREGNANCY WEIGHT
Researches showed that high soy protein intake with low-fat diet is beneficial in
managing body weight. It helps to:
- Reduce your appetite and make you less hungry.1
- Make you feel full longer as it improves your satiety hormones level.1
- Improve your body composition of fat to muscle.1
BUILD MORE MUSCLES
Ensure your soy protein comes with leucine, helpful in muscle development. Taking leucine along with a nutritious meal is effective in:
- Increasing fat burning rate.2
- Increasing production of your muscle.2
- Preserving body muscle.2
Supercharge your metabolism so you can burn more calories and fats at rest and during activity with omega-3 fatty acids.
- 3g fish oils daily can improve your metabolic rate by 14%3
Also known as “the Father of All Foods” due to its high nutrition value, alfalfa is high in nutrients, vitamin and minerals such as protein, fibre, vitamin K, Vitamin E, potassium, calcium, copper, iron, etc.4
It helps in:
- Providing various amount of nutrients.
- Source of natural body detoxifier.
- Breastfeeding where it acts as a galactagogue, a substance that helps increase and sustain breast milk production.
REDUCES INFLAMMATION AND FATS
Naturally found in plants, polyphenol is a group of antioxidants that is beneficial to your health as it acts as antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents.
Researches showed that regular consumption has been helpful in:
- Mimicking the health effects of fasting or calorie-reduction.5
- Maintaining the healthy inflammation level in your body.5
- Reducing the rate of fat accumulation, especially around the internal organ.6
Soothe and rejuvenate your body postpartum with the comforting and healing power of Embun by Tanamera products:
1. Deibert P, König D, Schmidt-Trucksaess A, Zaenker KS, Frey I, Landmann U, Berg A. Weight loss without losing muscle mass in pre-obese and obese subjects induced by a high-soy-protein diet. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord.
2004 Oct;28(10):1349-52. Doi: 10.1038/sj.ijo.0802765. PMID: 15303108.
2. Churchward-Venne TA, Breen L, et al. Leucine supplementation of a low-protein mixed macronutrient beverage enhances myofibrillar protein synthesis in young men: a double-blind, randomized trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 2014 Feb;99(2):276-86. PMID: 24284442.
3. Gene Bruno, MS, MHS , Lecithin & Lipotropics, Literature Education Series On Dietary Supplements 2004 Huntington College of Health Sciences
4. Al-Achi A (2018) Does Alfalfa Stand Up for The Claim “The Father of All Foods”? J Pharm Pract Pharm Sci 2018(1): 24-28.
5. Renes J, et al. Calorie restriction-induced changes in the secretome of human adipocytes, comparison with resveratrol-induced secretome effects. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2014 Sep;1844(9):1511–1522.
6. Wang, Shu & Moustaid-Moussa, Naima & Chen, Lixia & Mo, Huanbiao & Shastri, Anuradha & Su, Rui & Bapat, Priyanka & Kwun, Insook & Shen, Chwan-Li. (2014). Novel insights of dietary polyphenols and obesity. The Journal of nutritional biochemistry. 25. 1-18. 10.1016/j.jnutbio.2013.09.001.