Skin’s Best Friends
Two is better than one. Reap the benefits of the powerful C duo – Collagen and
Vitamin C – for healthy, radiant and younger-looking skin.
Collagen is a protein that is found abundantly in skin, bones, muscles, blood vessels, digestive system and tendons. It works as a glue that hold other components in our body together to maintain skin strength and elasticity.
- Enhancing skin elasticity1 for firmer and supple skin
- Maintain skin hydration2 to minimize the appearance of wrinkles
- Tightens pores and improves skin softness and smoothness
- Supports skin structure
- Helps lift saggy skin for firmer and healthier-looking body shape.
Known as ascorbic acid, it plays a huge role in bodily function and maintenance, especially your skin.
- Acting as an antioxidant3
- Protecting against UV rays3
- Acting as a depigmentation agent3
- Serving as an anti-inflammatory agent3
- Supporting collagen synthesis3