A spoonful of polyphenols every day can do wonders for your health. Reap the amazing health benefits of polyphenols today!
What are polyphenols?
Polyphenols are natural substances found in fruits, berries and vegetables, giving them a vivid and diverse range of colours. Widely studied, polyphenols have gained positive reputation in the wellness industry.
For Radiant, Younger Skin
- Shield your skin from harmful UV rays1
- Reduce formation of wrinkles and hyperpigmentation
For Fertility Health
- Reduce inflammation that could damage sperm cells5
- Protect semen from DNA damage, and thereby increase the fertility rate5
For Better Energy
- Increase the production of mitochondria2, our body’s energy plant to produce energy
- Boost stamina for better performance and productivity
For Sharper Mind
- Improve memory by increasing blood and oxygen flow to the brain
- Slow down brain aging by modulating blood flow to the brain cells4
For Stronger Beats
- Promote healthy lining of blood vessels3
- Maintain healthy levels of platelet clumping3
For Lighter Body
- Support your body’s detoxification process
- Reduce liver cell death by easing redness and inflammation6
1. Afaq, F, Katiyar, SK. Polyphenols: Skin Photoprotection and Inhibition of Photocarcinogenesis. Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry 2011;11(14);1200-121510.2174/13895575111091200
2. Sergio D, Nadia S, et al. Enhancement of mitochondrial biogenesis with polyphenols: combined effects of resveratrol and equol in human endothelial cells. Biomed Central 2013 Jul, 11
3. Vidavalur, R., Otani, H., Singal, P. K., & Maulik, N. (2006). Significance of wine and resveratrol in cardiovascular disease: French paradox revisited. Experimental & Clinical Cardiology, 11(3), 217–225.
4. Veronica Witte, Lucia Kerti, Daniel S. Margulies and Agnes Flöel. Effects of Resveratrol on Memory Performance, Hippocampal Functional Connectivity, and Glucose Metabolism in Healthy Older Adults. Journal of Neuroscience 4 June 2014, 34 (23) 7862-7870; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1523/JNEUROSCI.0385-14.2014
5. Rahman, S. et al. (2018) “Therapeutic role of green tea polyphenols in improving fertility: A Review,” Nutrients, 10(7), p. 834. Available at: https://doi.org/10.3390/nu10070834.
6. Peiyuan H, et al. (2017) Resveratrol ameliorates experimental alcoholic liver disease by modulating oxidative stress. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. doi.org/10.1155/2017/4287890