Tender Loving Healthcare for MEN
Do men need tender loving care? Of course! Especially when it comes to nutrition and health. It can be tough for men to keep their nutrition intake in-check every day on top of everything else they do to stay healthy and be on top of their game. Gentlemen, it’s time for a quick nutrient check!
Basic Building Blocks
Reap the benefits of Low Glycemic Index plant-based soy protein.
- A healthier choice of protein.
- Sustained energy throughout the day.
- To build and maintain muscle mass.
- Enhanced prostate health.
- Healthy cholesterol levels.
Vitamin C, the ultra-versatile vitamin that men cannot miss. Vitamin C must be obtained from citrus fruits, vegetables, and vitamin C supplements.
- Give immune system an extra boost.
- Say goodbye to morning sniffles.
- Speed up wound healing.
- Improve iron absorption.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Fish oil and flaxseed oil are great sources of Omega-3 fatty acids such as EPA, DHA and ALA, healthy fats we need to stay healthy.
- Focus and ace at studies or work.
- Relieve dry eyes.
- Take charge of emotions and enjoy better moods.
- Healthy weight management.
- Improved heart health with regulated blood pressure, circulation, and cholesterol levels.
- Stronger bones and flexible joints, to move around with ease.
- An alert mind with great memory well into my golden years.
Your Energising Vitamin!
Charge your body’s ‘battery’ with eight B Vitamins – thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folate (B9) and cobalamin (B12).
- An active, energetic lifestyle.
- Increased metabolism.
- Reduced stress and better moods.
- Improved muscle performance and endurance.
- Good memory and cognitive health in my golden years.
Calcium is one of the essential minerals for bone health. It plays a significant role in almost every daily activity.
- Strong and healthy bones.
- Reduced muscle cramps during training and exercises.
- Better sleep.
- Reduced risk of osteoporosis and fractures.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
Sparkplug of Your Body
Coenzyme Q10 is naturally produced in our body, which optimises cell functions to give us that surge in energy!
- Enhanced stamina all day long.
- Healthy sperm count and actively moving sperm.
- Increased muscle strength and muscle mass.
- Reduced headache/migraine occurrences.
- Keep my heart pumping strong and healthy well into my golden years.
- Reduced risk of Alzheimer’s Disease.
The Macho Male Mineral
Real men take zinc. Although zinc is needed in small amounts in the body, it does wonders to keep men feeling healthy and masculine at every stage of life.
- Healthier sperm.
- Healthy prostate and testosterone levels.
- Shortened severity and duration of the common cold.
- Increased stamina and performance.
Every Man’s Wingmany
Add Vitamin E to bring your manhood up a notch!
- Healthy sperm with head and tail intact.
- Sperm to move forward in the right direction.
- Increased chances of fertilising an ovum.
- Reduced muscle soreness after training and exercise.
- Better andropause management.