What’s in Your ESP?
What is on the label is what is in the product. That is Shaklee’s commitment and quality behind each and every product to assure you the purity, potency and performance of our products to improve health and work without compromise.
Provides you sustained energy throughout the day!
Provides you the nutrients needed for growth and optimise your bodily functions.
Only 1.0g fat with zero trans fat.
Contains zero cholesterol to maintain your cholesterol level.
Supports red blood cells formation.
Aids in the development of strong bones and teeth.
• Panthothenic Acid
• Vitamin B6
Help to break down fats and carbohydrates for energy and produce new and healthy cells.
ESP – the Better, Healthier Choice!
- Provides 14g of Low Glycemic Index protein.
- PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) score of 1.0
– highest value of protein digestibility and highest protein quality.
- Contains 9 essential amino acids.
- Rich in calcium.
- Cholesterol free.
- Soy protein helps to reduce cholesterol.*
*Amount of soy protein recommended to give the lowering effect on the blood cholesterol is 25g per day.