F.L.Y FIRST, LOVE YOURSELF
As we stay home, making healthy choices help you and the people you care about keep in tip-top shape. Try our top 5 tips for better immune health!
Daily Nutrition Boost
- Stay hydrated with at least 2 litres of water each day.
- Add more fruits and vegetables to each meal.
- Get bone-building nutrients from milk, yogurt, and cheese. Supplement with OsteMatrix® to build strong bones for a strong body.
- Eat good sources of omega-3s with nuts, grains, and fish. Choose a supplement like OmegaGuard™.
Meals On Time
- Maintaining energy and blood sugar levels helps keep your body healthy to be better able to fight off germs. Have your meals on time. When in a time pinch, grab a shake made with ESP Mixed Soy Protein Isolate Powder with Vanilla Flavour for a quick and convenient nutrition boost. ESP is nutritionally dense with 9 essential amino acids, 5 B vitamins and 14g soy protein per serving.
- Start each day with Sustained Release Vita-C Plus™! Research has found that antioxidants play a key role in helping the body manage inflammation, especially in relation to maintaining a healthy immune system. Eat a high antioxidant diet with spinach, beans, avocados, pumpkin, dark chocolate, and berries.
- Being active does wonders to reduce stress (which can negatively impact the immune system) and boost our immune response. Take a walk, jog, practise yoga or get moving with a home workout fitness app. Regular exercise, a balanced diet rich in fiber and plenty of liquids, all contribute to a healthy body. For days when you need some help, Herb-Lax™ encourages healthy bowel movement to aid the body’s natural processes.
- In this season of uncertainty, let’s make a commitment to be a positive light and take care of our bodies. Try some mindful relaxation for 10 minutes each day. Turn off all gadgets at least an hour before bed to wind down and get a good night’s rest. Things will look a little brighter tomorrow!