Fuel Me Up with ESP!
Undeniably, soy protein is one of the drinks we love as it is suitable for any stage in life, thanks to its versatility that fits into any diet and amazing health benefits! Discover wholesome soy protein goodness for everyone!
For a Healthier Pregnancy and Beyond!
- Essential in the tissue and organ development of fetus to support baby’s rapid growth for an enhanced health foundation.
- Promote breast milk production and weight management for breastfeeding moms.
- Provides sustainable energy for a more active you throughout your pregnancy.
For Long-lasting Energy!
- Promote steady blood glucose level to sustain energy all day long.
- Maintain muscle mass with regular exercise and daily intake of soy protein.
- Provides longer satiety effect for weight loss and long-term health.
For Radiant Skin!
- Help retain water in skin cells, ensuring optimal hydration and moisture in skin.
- Improve overall skin appearance by inhibiting the degradation process of collagen and elastin.
- Lighten skin pigmentation for radiant, glowing skin.
For More Zest in Life!
- Contain low glycemic index to stabilise blood glucose level for sustained energy throughout the day.
- Promote healthier cholesterol levels with 25g soy protein daily for lowering effect on blood cholesterol.
- Ease menopausal symptoms by reducing night sweats, relieve vaginal dryness, muscle pain symptoms and enhance bone density.
ESP – the Better, Healthier Choice!
- Provides 14g of Low Glycemic Index protein.
- PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) score of 1.0
– highest value of protein digestibility and highest protein quality.
- Contains 9 essential amino acids.
- Rich in calcium.
- Cholesterol free.
- Soy protein helps to reduce cholesterol.*
*Amount of soy protein recommended to give the lowering effect on the blood cholesterol is 25g per day.