WHEN A WOMAN FEELS HER BEST, SHE LOOKS AND DOES HER BEST!
Proper nutrition is key for busy women who wish to stay on top of it all and meet daily challenges head on. Maintain a healthy weight, proper energy levels and healthy looking skin by ticking off this nutrient checklist!
Basic Building Blocks
Reap the benefits of Low Glycemic Index plant-based soy protein.
- Sustained energy throughout the day.
- Radiant and younger-looking skin.
- Lustrous hair.
- To maintain my waistline.
- A healthy pregnancy and breastfeeding journey.
- Healthy cholesterol levels.
- To ease menopausal symptoms.
Vitamin C, the ultra-versatile vitamin that women cannot miss. Vitamin C must be obtained from citrus fruits, vegetables and vitamin C supplements. You might need more than just an orange if you want to:
- Ward off signs of ageing (wrinkles, age spots, uneven skin tone).
- Give your immune system an extra boost.
- Say goodbye to morning sniffles.
- Speed up wound healing.
- Improve iron absorption.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Fish oil and flaxseed oil are great sources of Omega-3 fatty acids such as EPA, DHA and ALA, healthy fats we need to stay healthy.
- Focus and to ace at studies or work.
- To take charge of my emotions and enjoy better moods.
- Healthy brain development of my baby during pregnancy.
- Improved heart health with regulated blood pressure, circulation and cholesterol levels.
- Stronger bones and flexible joints, to move around with ease.
- An alert mind with great memory well into my golden years.
Your Energising Vitamin!
Charge your body’s ‘battery’ with eight B Vitamins – thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folate (B9) and cobalamin (B12).
- An active, energetic lifestyle.
- Increased metabolism.
- Reduced stress and better moods.
- Healthy hair and nails.
- To reduce baby’s risk of birth defects and ease morning sickness during pregnancy.
- Good memory and cognitive health in my golden years.
Calcium is one of the essential minerals for bone health. It plays a significant role in almost every daily activity you perform.
- Strong and healthy bones.
- Reduced muscle cramps.
- Better sleep.
- Reduced PMS symptoms of bloating, cramps, water retention, irritability and moodiness.
- Calcium for my growing baby and maintain my body’s calcium reserves during pregnancy and breastfeeding journey.
- Reduced risk of osteoporosis and fractures.
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
Women’s Little Helper
Add GLA to bring your health up a notch!
- Improved skin moisture levels.
- Soothed skin irritation and inflammation.
- Balanced hormones during periods and to ease Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS).
- Relief from Menopausal symptoms.