28 Days to Clearer, Healthier Skin
It takes approximately 28 days for your skin to regenerate itself. Proper skin care and nutrition are essential to ensure your skin glows from the inside out. Start now so you’ll be ready for upcoming events or festivities!
Beauty Starts from Within
Glow with Vitamin C
Vitamin C plays a huge role in bodily function and maintenance, especially your skin.
- Acts as an antioxidant3 and protects against UV rays.3
- Acts as a depigmentation agent.3
- Serves as an anti-inflammatory agent.3
- Supports collagen synthesis.3
Improve Elasticity with Collagen
It works as a glue that hold other components in our body together to maintain skin strength and elasticity.
- Enhances skin elasticity1 for firmer and supple skin.
- Maintains skin hydration2 to minimize the appearance of wrinkles.
- Tightens pores and improves skin softness and smoothness.
- Helps lift saggy skin for firmer skin.
Build and Repair Skin with Protein
Amino acids are essential for healing and repairing damaged tissues and skin.
- Speeds up cell healing process.
- Increase cell turnover, sloughing down old skin cells to make room for new ones.
- Optimise skin’s function and support production of glutathione that helps
shield skin cells against sun damage.4
- Help produce healthy hormones and vital enzymes for skin.
And Unleashes Itself On the Outside
Skin-friendly Skin Care
Luminous Gel Oil Cleanser
A soap-free, pH-balanced formula to gently purify skin.
Perfecting Skin Toner
Gently exfoliates, hydrates, and nourishes for glowing skin.
YOUTH Activating Serum
Regenerate and renew skin at cellular level.
Age Defense Moisturizer – SPF 50
Protect skin with SPF 50 broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen.
Advanced Renewal Night Cream – Light/Rich
Support skin renewal process while you sleep.
1. Proksch E. • Sagger D. • Degwert J. • Schunck M. • Zague V. • Oesser S. Oral Supplementation of Specific Collagen Peptides Has Beneficial Effects on Human Skin Physiology: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Skin Pharmacol Physiol, 2014;27:47-55.
2. Borumand, M., Sibilla, S., Effects of a nutritional supplement containing collagen peptides on skin elasticity, hydration and wrinkles, 2015;4(1 ):47-53.
3. Telang,P.S., Vitamin C in dermatology, Indian Dermatol Online J. 201 3 Apr-Jun; 4(2): 143-146.
4. Poljšak, Borut, and Raja Dahmane. “Free radicals and extrinsic skin aging.” Dermatology research and practice 2012 (2012).